General Gym Memberships
The more you work out, the less you pay! Join UF Health Fitness and Wellness Center’s Membership Rewards Program and pay just $9.99 a month. Work out three times a week, and keep your rate of $9.99. It’s that easy.
The UF Health Fitness and Wellness Center strives to create an environment that empowers members to take an active initiative in their fitness and wellness. The UF Health Fitness and Wellness Center is committed to providing facilities and education that promote optimal health. The fitness center has 20 pieces of cardio and 20 pieces of strength equipment. Each member will receive a health assessment and orientation to the facility when they join.
Convenience and service are two important amenities at UF Health Fitness and Wellness Center. The facility is located on the ground floor of the new UF Health Shands Cancer Hospital parking garage on SW 13th Street. This allows for ample parking and a close location to your place of work. Get a workout in before work, during lunch or after your workday.
The facility has staffing with a combined experience of 30 years in the fitness/wellness field. The goal of our staff is to help each member meet their fitness/wellness goals. Our exercise specialists will help guide you through your workout, assisting in modifying your workout based on your physical condition or any limitations you may have.
- Membership is open to everyone in the general public
- All exercise specialists earned their degree in Exercise Science
- Men’s and women’s locker rooms with showers available
- One-on-one and group personal training available
- New, upscale facility creates a comfortable and welcoming environment
- Fitness assessments with web-based tracking included with membership