NOW OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC!
All aspects of our programs are aimed at helping people achieve a healthy and fit lifestyle that can last a lifetime. Whether just improving your fitness level, recovering from an injury or managing diabetes, high blood pressure or high cholesterol, UF Health Fitness and Wellness Center is there to help. The UF Health Fitness and Wellness Center is located in the UF Health Shands Cancer Hospital parking garage on SW 13th St. on the 1st floor.
- Find out the top 10 reasons why you should join UF Health Fitness and Wellness Center.
- Read the FAQs about the UF Health Fitness and Wellness Center.
- Employee wellness services
- Medical fitness program
- All exercise specialists have earned their degree in Exercise Science
- Men’s and women’s locker rooms with showers
- One-on-one and group personal training available
- New, upscale atmosphere creates a comfortable and welcoming environment
- Fitness assessments with web-based tracking included with membership